Coinary Tokens (CYT) - Tokenomics
Coinary Token ($CYT) is a token that uses BEP-20 technology.
The aim of $CYT is to avoid inflation by limiting the maximum token quantity to one billion tokens (1,000,000,000) that will be distributed over ten years in Dragonary.
This token is used as a cryptocurrency / main token within Coinary multiverse, Dragonary included. Each purchase in Dragonary and other Coinary games will be done with $CYT. Coinary marketplace will convert the cryptocurrencies received from users into $CYT, and these will be deposited in each user account selling items in the marketplace.
Every in-game purchase, breeding commission, and items fusion commission will generate a tokens burn of up to 80% of the cost of each purchase or commission, and the remainder 20% will be allocated to all players. In this way, new tokens creation will be prevented from making $CYT deflationary by default.
Initial tokens distribution
Dragonary team will receive 50 million tokens, which will remain blocked for 10 years. $CYT for the team will be unblocked daily until reaching a total of 50 million. Generally, in the industry, other teams block tokens for 2-4 years. We trust our products, this is why we decided to block the tokens for 10 years and thus, provide a feeling of tranquility to our community.