Long Arrow Right External Link angle-right Search Times Spinner angle-left

Dragons Breeding

undefined

Each player will start with three common dragons, however, the goal is to advance in the game and complete missions, getting better rewards each time. So, the breeding system is key to produce new and better dragons that can be used in battle or exchanged in the Marketplace as NFT Dragons (starting from dragons with rarity Rare and on)

In Dragonary, you will have two ways of breeding new dragons: creating eggs by joining dragons and by fusion of high rarity dragons.

In both cases, the result will be an egg that hatches in hours.

Incubation or growth timeframe  

  • Common: 3 hours.
  • Uncommon: 12 hours.
  • Rare: 24 hours.
  • Epic: 48 hours.
  • Legendary: 96 hours
  • Mythical: A week.

Incubation period: applies only to common, uncommon and rare dragon eggs.

In Epic, Legendary and Mythical fusions, dragons will be visible immediately. However, they will not be available until growth timeframe is completed.

Breeding dragons

You will be able to create eggs with Common and Uncommon dragons. 

Two dragons will be required to achieve this and they must be Adults (50% of their maximum level)

The out coming dragons status will remain equal to the creators dragons average Stats plus a 20% (each stats is calculated apart fron the other). All results will be rounded, XX.5 will be the limit, if the result is equal or higher than XX.5 will be rounded up, if it is lower, will be rounded down.

As a result of breeding, dragons could have different elements, this will vary depending on the “creators dragons” and the chosen ember. A 40% of the probability will be determined by one of the creator’s dragons, and 40% by the other dragon, finally the remaining 20% will be determined by the chosen ember.

Examples -2 Fire dragons and a fire ember = 100% chance the result will be a Fire Dragon. -1 Fire dragons 1 air dragon and 1 air ember = 60% chance the result will be an Air Dragon and 40% a Fire Dragon. -1 Fire dragons 1 air dragon and 1 plant ember = 40% chance the result will be an Air Dragon, 40% a fire dragon and 20% a Plant Dragon.

In case the element of the chosen ember is different to both of the creators dragons, and the element of the new dragon is the same as the chosen ember, the result dragon will end up with the new element (different to those of its creators), but, it will end up as a “basic dragon” (Common rarity, with a total sum of stats of 30) no matter the rarity or stats of the creators dragons.

Dragons possess 3 basic Stats: Strength/Cunning/Resistance. 

The sum of these Stats determins the initial rarity of a dragon. 

Common dragons: between 30 and 49.

Uncommon dragons: between 50 and 89.

Rare dragons: 90 and up.

An ember will be also needed for this process and a commission fee paid in Coinary Tokens. Commissions will be defined according to the times a dragon has been used to create an egg, and to dragons’ rarity. Prices to unite two common dragons

undefined

If the result is a dragon of higher rarity, then price will be multiplied by 1.5. These tokens will remain blocked and will be returned in case that the outcome does not keep the same rarity characteristic.

Prices to unite two uncommon dragons

undefined

If the result is a dragon of higher rarity, then price will be multiplied by 2.

Examples

1- Two common dragons unite, both creating an egg for the first time.

Price would be 5 CYT.

2- A couple of common dragons unite, one of them being mixed for the first time, the other has been used 3 times previously.

Price would be the highest: 30 CYT.

3- Two dragons are mixed, one common and one uncommon, each of them have not created eggs before. Price would be 50 CYT.

4- A pair of uncommon dragons get mixed, both have created only one egg previously. The result is a Rare dragon. Price would be 70 CYT multiplied by 2: 140 CYT.

Dragon Fusion

To maintain a deflationary economy within the game, players have to fuse dragons of a specific rarity to get a dragon with a higher rarity. In this process dragons used for a fusion will disappear and will not be available in the game any longer.

The outcoming dragon obtained from a fusion will be superior in statistics compared to dragons utilised in the fusion.

To fuse dragons players will require five (5) dragons of the same rarity, for example, five (5) rare dragons will be needed to create one (1) epic dragon.

The selected dragon to upgrade rarity will be the one that determines the outcoming element of the fusion. This initial dragon will require its maximum level. The 4 remainder dragons, that will be sacrificed, must be adult ones (50% of their maximum level)

The result dragon basic Stats will be the same as the original Dragon plus a 20% increase, and it will also inherit 10% of each stat of the 4 sacrificed dragons. 

It’s important to know, since you can’t have less than 3 dragons on your team, to be able to use fusion u need to have 8 or more dragons (this way when you perform a fusion you will always end with at least 3 usable dragons for your team)

As with common and un-common breedings you will need and ember, and to pay a CYT fee. 

Commissions for RARE dragons

Each dragon -> 200 CYT = 200 CYT * 5 dragons = 1000 CYT to become Epic

Commissions for EPIC dragons

Each dragon -> 400 CYT = 400 CYT * 5 = 2000 CYT to become Legendary

Commissions for LEGENDARY dragons

Each dragon -> 1000 CYT = 1000 CYT * 5 = 5000 CYT to become Mythical